lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Shivansh2021"

47 forum posts
Game analysis - My legendary game#15

@AbhirupPal said in #9: >You might mail it to levy on the email provided at his youtube channel description. >I don't know if he would see it. Unfortunately he only accepts games submitted through Dis…

Shivansh2021
Game analysis - 1 rook vs 5 pawns: my Immortal Game !#11

@Phil224 said in #8: >i’m confused, 6 pawns and queen vs 2 rooks= 6 pawns+Queen VS 2 rooks i m eating pitzza and maggi too right now god joke na

Shivansh2021
Off-Topic Discussion - World Water Day#8

The well was dry beside the door, And so we went with pail and can Across the fields behind the house To seek the brook if still it ran; Not loth to have excuse to go, Because the autumn eve was fair …

Shivansh2021
General Chess Discussion - Highest IQ of Professional Chess Players#33

einsten had 160

Shivansh2021
General Chess Discussion - Highest IQ of Professional Chess Players#24

vishi anand 1600 iq

Shivansh2021
Off-Topic Discussion - Do any of you have windows 11?#46

i have windows 11

Shivansh2021
Off-Topic Discussion - What would happen if...#6

I BECOME SAGE VISHVANATHA

Shivansh2021
Off-Topic Discussion - For All who say Lichess Is Propaganda#47

>@absicht_MAUERzuBAUEN >You seem to be trying to argue with facts. Let's address your arguments one-by-one. >--------------------------------------------------------------------- > > >As I said, this …

Shivansh2021
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you believe in re-birth#42

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…

Shivansh2021
Off-Topic Discussion - Animal Farm - A Fairy Story by George Orwell (Chapter 5)#6

Animal Farm A Fairy Story by George Orwell V As winter drew on, Mollie became more and more troublesome. She was late for work every morning and excused herself by saying that she had overslept, and s…

Shivansh2021