lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:monaco712"

36 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#41

I hope you don't or never have kids with that foul mouth of yours.

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#38

They are both forms of competition which is a universal concept. One uses brains. The other brains and brawn.

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#36

Thank you for all the comments. the investor unfortunately had to take it in the gutter with foul language and make it personal. I pity him but will pray for him that he grows up. My main topic was no…

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#25

Maneuvering into a draw in a lost game takes skill with a little luck. There are thousands of games played on this site were a losing position was turned into a win, draw, or timed out. Its simply pla…

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#23

Valid points. Thank you for your point of view.

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#20

#17 He had a Queen, 2 rooks and a bishop. I had a knight and a bishop. He had more than enough pieces to mate me. When I am in that position I don't have any thoughts about a player wasting my time an…

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#15

Good points Trudy but it is not a question of getting upset which I am not. It is all in context of the game. We all play the game because it is fun and in my opinion the best game in the world. There…

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#11

IMO, he should have mated me. What is your reasoning for a player to bypass checkmate to gain another queen ? In several of my recent games players played until the end despite being beaten badly and …

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#9

Sure investor #7 players hate it when they have a winning position and the other player has the nerve to play on. Give me a break. And offering an opinion is not wining is what the forum is for. If yo…

monaco712
General Chess Discussion - Pet peeve/bad gamesmanship#5

Here is the point. When a football team is up 4 touchdowns with minimal time left you don't start throwing bombs in the end zone. When a baseball team is up 10 runs you don't steal second base. It's c…

monaco712