lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:pOwErChEsS135"

39 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Best football player(Might be Messi or Ronaldo)#7

Messi and Lewandowski!

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - Who has a nickname?#21

Mines sandwich , not sure where the nickname came from, how people came to the conclusion i am 2 peices of bread with a filling ,but i deal with it :D

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - Favourite hobby#19

I enjoy the art of sleeping :)

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - whats your fav song?#33

Mine rn is AJ Tracey "Reasonable", i`m quite into rap

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - what friut do you like the most?#10

MANGO rules! The most beautiful and succulent fruit award rightfully goes to the Mango - NOTHING compares to a good, ripe , from my other home in India,mango ( In my perspective)!

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - Who is your favourite Harry Potter character?#38

Mine is Tonks - she is who I would of dressed up as on my schools HP day- she is also the tomboy I always look up to- even if she is fictional :)

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - Has rickrolling ended?#8

(@) CHlivelylemon, I agree , but maybe 1 or 2 occasional ones in forums might be okay.

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - Play chess after you shower#5

I do actually find taking a shower before playing chess is quite refreshing (@) HorseyIsBest.

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - Order of sports from hardest to easiest#4

For me - Artistic Swimming (HARDEST cuz I can`t bother to do anything good , I tried spamming but I nearly broke mah keys! :((( Archery Climbing Skateboarding Marathon Rugby Table tennis (EASIEST cuz …

pOwErChEsS135
Off-Topic Discussion - Can I create another account just to be away from it all?#4

Yeah, but regarding that new acc. u might create you should keep it quite low-profile, cuz then not many ppl will send u challenges and random advertisements cuz they don`t know who u are.

pOwErChEsS135