lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage

hey i challenged her at the tim eshe told me to iand she did not accept
Hello, I can play on April 22 at 9 pm in Romania Chessboy or maybe today at 9pm
Match 157: @Big_Bro_Of_The_Year vs @MarbeldSteak

This match was scheduled to be completed by 11th April and is now behind. Forfeit decisions will be applied shortly for players that do not respond within this forum. Could both players please provide an update within the next 24 hours.

Match 158: @training_gambits vs @itay121

This match was scheduled to be completed by 11th April and is now behind. Forfeit decisions will be applied shortly for players that do not respond within this forum. Could both players please provide an update within the next 24 hours.
Match 161: @Goku102020 vs @DvachLegion

Match 162: @Bugfish vs @Sinamon73

Match 163: @Jacky123 vs @RogeVokires

Match 169: @RiotandCarngeISVenom vs @Early-Bird

Match 171: @Qin_Yixuan_Eason22 vs @Katoh1

Match 174: @r2300 vs @VictorOrlof

My opponent @Jacky123 didn't respond to my post on the forum #758 where I wrote when I can play. I hope he will now.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.